Logiforms adheres to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), which governs how private sector Canadian organizations collect, use and disclose personal information in the course of commercial business.
All data collected via our platform is stored only on infrastructure physically located in Canada. We have no affiliates outside of Canada, and no foreign body has authority to compel the production of information.
We are compliant with PIPEDA (The Personal Information Protection and Electronic documents Act) which helps companies meet the mandatory provisions of the protection of person information. These provisions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Consent must be garnered for collection of personal information
- Collection of personal information limited to reasonable purposes
- Limits use and disclosure of personal information
- Limits access to personal information
- Stored personal information must be accurate and complete
- Designates the role of the Privacy Officer
- Policies and procedures for breaches of privacy
- Measures for resolution of complaints
- Special rules for employment relationships